Well, hello Tickled Pink Fans! Today we’re talking about love! It’s February and that means Valentine’s day is coming. Do you do anything special for it? Unfortunately, my boyfriend thinks (and says!) it’s too commercialized. I know it’s true, but still it’s nice to have a special day to express your love and appreciation for the special people in your life. I’m hoping things will change this year and my unromantic boyfriend will surprise me!
If you are looking for a quick and creative way to tell your significant other how much you love them I’ve assembled a list of ideas for little notes you can leave for them to find! Write them on sticky notes, or get creative and use your scrapbooking stash to create pretty little notes!
1. I love you totally & completely!
2. I never expected a love like ours!
3. You are my best friend & soul-mate!
4. Your kisses make my heart melt!
5. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
6. Thank you for loving me!
7. Forever & always you will have my heart!
8. (leave lip prints with lipstick) XOXO
9. You are all I need…Thank you for being you!
10. My love for you grows every day!
Happy Valentine’s Day!